WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The content of the keynote is tailored to your specific organization. Space is always the starting point, but the exact topic of the lecture can be informative, inspiring or motivational, depending on your expectations. Maybe you want to find out how astronauts work together as a team in space? Or you want to be inspired by the fascinating life story of Nancy Vermeulen: What were the obstacles she had to overcome to reach her goals? Or maybe you want to learn how space travel will affect your line of business or your daily life? Anything is possible. To help you decide, we have included an overview of the most popular keynotes at the bottom of this page.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
During her keynote speech, Nancy shares her scientific knowledge and experience with the audience in a way that is both professional and accessible.
- The duration of the keynote will be adapted to your schedule.
- The keynote can be combined with a lunch.
- You can add additional options to the programme, like a workshop or a team building activity.
- You are consulted in advance to discuss the focal point of the presentation.
WHO IS THE INTENDED AUDIENCE?
The lectures by Nancy Vermeulen are suitable for both small and large audiences.
Speeches can be given in either Dutch or English.
- Conference organizers looking for an interesting, unique speaker.
- Children or young adults wanting to know more about science and space.
- Companies eager to know more about the influence of space travel on entrepreneurship, sustainability, innovation, climate change, technology, or on their specific profession.
- Teams that want to learn from the experience of astronauts.
- Anyone who would like to use space travel as a source of inspiration or motivation.
THESE ARE OUR MOST POPULAR KEYNOTES: